top of page

Residents & Visitors

Residential Garbage & Recycling Guidelines

Click on the links below to view or print the guidelines for Residential Garbage and Recycling. 
For questions about the guidelines, feel free to call the
Hayesville Town Hall:

828-389-1862 or email

Residential Parking Permit Application

Residents of Hayesville’s Central Business District may apply for a parking permit (free of charge) to allow overnight parking in the central business district. 

(application below)

Temporary Sign Permit

Placement of temporary signs shall be limited to the northwest corner of the Courthouse Square, extending 35 ft. south of the Church Street wall and 35 ft. east of the Main Street Wall.  Applications should be submitted to Hayesville Town Hall. (application below)

bottom of page